Blue Checked Cotton-Poplin Shirt
Owning something from Charvet is like being a part of history – the Parisian tailor opened the world's first men's shirt shop in 1838 and counts royalty and presidents among its clients. This checked shirt is made from cotton-poplin and has a classic collar with removable stays, buttoned cuffs and side slits, so it'll tuck in your trousers neatly. It fastens with lustrous mother-of-pearl buttons. Shown here with Paul Smith suit trousers, Paul Smith suit jacket, Church's shoes, Charvet tie, Emma Willis pocket square, Prada belt.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This shirt is tailored for a regular cut
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an EU 39 (UK/US 15.5)
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- White and tonal-blue cotton-poplin
- Classic collar with removable stays, buttoned cuffs, side slits
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.