H. MOSER & CIE.
Pioneer Centre Seconds Automatic 42.8mm DLC-Coated Stainless Steel and Rubber Watch, Ref. No. 3200-1205
H. Moser & Cie.'s 'Centre Seconds' reference is minimal in design, but not without flair, which is all thanks to the vibrant blue fumé dial that has become a trademark of past 'Pioneer' collections. Nestled within the DLC-coated stainless steel case, the calibre HMC 200 converts the movement of your wrist into energy to power the passage of hour and minute hands around simple indices. The Super-LumiNova® tipping enhances visibility so you can accurately monitor time in low-light conditions.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swiss-made calibre HMC 200 automatic movement with 3-day power reserve
- 27 jewels, 21,600 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Funky blue fumé dial
- White Super-LumiNova® hour and minute hands and markers, steel second hand and indices
- DLC-coated stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Pin-buckle fastening black perforated rubber strap
- Case diameter: 42.8mm; case height: 14.2mm; strap width: 20mm; lug width: 22mm
- Water resistance: 12 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 3200-1205
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.