Printed Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
- XL (low stock)
- XXL (sold out)
Nigo's status as Japanese streetwear king is firmly secure thanks to the growing popularity of his graphic pieces for Human Made, which include all kinds of cartoon drawings, slogans and icons. This cotton-jersey T-shirt says it's 'time to eat' and also features the name of the designer's restaurant chain.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This regular cut T-shirt is designed for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a L
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured cotton-jersey
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.