Logo-Appliquéd Cotton-Piqué Polo Shirt
Inspired by his friend, the Marquess of Cholmondeley, wearing a polo shirt on the tennis court, Mr René Lacoste created one of the most iconic styles of all time. This updated version comes in classic navy cotton-piqué and is finished with the brand's signature embroidered crocodile emblem at the chest. Shown here with Freemans Sporting Club jacket, A.P.C. jeans, Common Projects sneakers.
- Size 3 = S, 4 = M, 5 = L, 6 = XL and 7 = XXL
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This polo shirt is designed for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 4
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy cotton-piqué
- Designer emblem, side slits
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.