MHL Pleated Cotton-Drill Trousers
Margaret Howell consistently creates that rare thing which is clothing that'll last and last, both in terms of quality and surpassing seasonal trends. From the 'MHL' line, these trousers are made from substantial cotton-drill that's tightly woven for robustness. The cut is generous and straight, with a slightly dropped seat and and pleats at the front for extra room.
Shown here with: Mr P. Shoes.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- Straight leg, low-crotch style
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Army-green cotton-drill
- Belt loops, two front slash pockets, back buttoned welt pocket, back buttoned patch pocket, front pleats
- Button and zip fastening
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash