Friesian Printed Quilted Shell Hooded Down Jacket
Moncler began producing jackets for alpine expeditions back in 1952, and in the '80s its coats migrated from the slopes to become streetwear staples. This 'Friesian' style has been made in Italy from glossy shell filled with lightweight and insulating down. It has cool archival references like the old-school rooster emblem and cartoon washing instructions featuring the brand's mascot, Monduck. Shown here with Moncler trousers, TOM FORD T-shirt, Common Projects sneakers.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Size 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L, 4 =XL, 5 = XXL and 6 =XXXL
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This jacket is designed for a slightly loose fit
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 3
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Off-white and black shell
- Funnel neck, appliquéd designer emblem, snap-fastening elasticated cuffs, two front zipped welt pockets, drawstring hem, internal zipped pocket, fully lined
- Two-way zip fastening
- 100% polyamide; filling: 90% down, 10% feather (goose)
- Hand wash
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.