Intarsia Mohair-Blend Cardigan
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. Needles' founder Keizo Shimizu often incorporates patterns influenced by vintage Americana style into the brand's designs. This cardigan is spun from a mohair-blend and intarsia-knitted with a psychedelic motif that nods to the '70s. Wear it buttoned over a simple white tee.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- This cardigan is designed for a relaxed fit
- Mid-weight knit
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Tonal-brown, cream and green mohair-blend
- Button fastenings
- 55% mohair, 30% nylon,15% wool
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.