PRIVATE WHITE V.C.
Cotton-Blend Moleskin Bomber Jacket
- S (low stock)
- M (only one left)
- XL (low stock)
Private White V.C. is steeped in history - not only is the Manchester label named after the WWI hero and Victoria Cross recipient, but it also produces clothes in the same factory in which he set up shop over 100 years ago. Directly referencing military garb, this jacket is impeccably made from durable and insulating cotton-blend moleskin. The bomber profile looks smart, while the ribbed cuffs lock in warmth.
- Size 3 = S, 4 = M, 5 = L, 6 = XL and 7 = XXL
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a slim fit
- Model wears a 4
- Model measures: chest 39"/ 99cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Brown cotton-blend moleskin
- Front buttoned flap pockets, ribbed trims, two internal pockets, fully lined
- Button and snap fastenings
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); lining1: 100% cotton; lining2: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.