PRIVATE WHITE V.C.
The Mayfair Convertible-Collar Brushed Cotton-Twill Shirt Jacket
- S (low stock)
- XL (low stock)
- XXL (sold out)
If you're unfamiliar with the 'shacket', allow us to introduce Private White V.C.'s 'The Mayfair' - a gold-standard layering tool that acts as both a shirt and a jacket. It's been made at the brand's Manchester factory from cotton-twill that's brushed for extra softness and fitted with roomy patch pockets on both the exterior and buggy lining. Use the integrated drawstring to streamline the profile.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a slightly loose fit; use the internal drawcord to secure at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Army-green brushed cotton-twill
- Convertible collar, buttoned cuffs and two front patch pockets, chest patch pocket, drawstring waist, two internal pockets, fully lined
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo)
- Machine wash
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.