+ Wes Lang Convertible-Collar Paint-Splattered Silk-Twill Shirt
AMIRI's shirt is part of the AW22 collection, made in collaboration with LA visual artist Wes Lang. Cut from lightweight silk-twill, it's splattered with daubs of colour to resemble the latter's method of layering up paint against a black base. The convertible collar and short sleeves keep the silhouette nice and relaxed.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit across the shoulders
- This shirt has a relaxed cut
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black, white and red silk-twill
- Button fastenings
- 100% silk
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.