+ Wes Lang Convertible-Collar Printed Silk-Twill Shirt
Mike Amiri teams up with another giant of the LA creative scene for AW22, collaborating with visual artist Wes Lang. Cut from glossy silk-twill, this convertible-collar shirt is patterned with the latter's signature reaper artwork backed against brightly coloured brushstrokes – both creators seek to understand the dark underworld of their shared city. It's relaxed in shape and has pearlescent buttons.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit across the shoulders
- This shirt has a relaxed cut
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured silk-twill
- Button fastenings
- 100% silk
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.