Slim-Fit Cotton and Linen-Blend Trousers
- UK/US 28 (sold out)
- UK/US 30 (sold out)
- UK/US 32 (sold out)
- UK/US 34 (sold out)
- UK/US 36 (low stock)
While selling second-hand clothing on Portobello Road, Mr Oliver Spencer jumped at the chance to raid the rolls of Stephen Walters' silk mill - the leftover fabrics prompted him to launch Favourbrook. Cut from a breathable cotton and linen-blend, these trousers have side adjusters and unfinished hems so that you can personalise the fit to suit your frame.
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits large to size. Take one size smaller than normal
- Slim cut, mid-rise trousers with unfinished hems and adjustable tabs at the waist
- Size 30 trousers have a hem width of approximately 10.6”/ 27cm and a rise measurement of 7.9”/ 20cm
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 30
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Ivory cotton and linen-blend
- Button side adjusters, two on-seam pockets, back buttoned welt pocket, pressed creases, unfinished hems
- Hook and zip fastening
- 54% cotton, 46% linen
- Dry clean
- Designer colour: Theobold
- Mother-of-pearl: Tahiti
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.