Camp-Collar Printed Cotton Shirt
Post-Imperial's shirt is pretty special, since it's hand-dyed by artisans in Nigeria using the centuries-old craft of adire that was pioneered by the native Yoruba people. Woven from cotton for a lightweight handle, it has a camp collar and side slits for a relaxed shape. Coordinate your sneakers to the white swirls and checks.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- This shirt is designed has a relaxed cut
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Tonal-blue and white cotton
- Camp collar, chest patch pocket, side slits
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.