Slim-Fit Logo-Appliquéd Cotton-Piqué Polo Shirt
- XXL (sold out)
- XXXL (sold out)
Stone Island's compass logo (sometimes called a wind rose) is a nod to the detachable motifs on military uniforms founder Mr Massimo Osti bought at Italy's flea markets in the '70s. Appliquéd with the emblem at the chest, this polo shirt is made from breathable cotton-piqué that's naturally stretchy.
Small to size. See Size & Fit Notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This polo shirt is designed for a slim fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a L
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black cotton-piqué
- Appliquéd designer emblem, side slits, ribbed trims
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.