THE REAL MCCOY'S
Cotton-Poplin Cargo Trousers
Colour: Army green
- S (only one left)
- M (low stock)
- L (sold out)
- XL (only one left)
The Real McCoy's uses the same methods and machinery from the '40s and '50s to create its clothing with vintage-level authenticity. Modelled after the fatigues worn by the US Army, these cargo trousers have been made in Japan from crisp cotton-poplin and have adjustable drawstring hems so you can taper the fit.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Relaxed-straight leg, low-crotch style
- Adjustable hem for a tapered fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Army-green cotton-poplin
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.