Rope-Trimmed Leather Jacket
- IT 46 (sold out)
- IT 48 (sold out)
- IT 50 (sold out)
- IT 54 (only one left)
Mr Mike Amiri often pays tribute to his favourite musicians, like The Beatles (his brand's SS20 show was soundtracked with 'While My Guitar Gently Weeps'). This supple leather jacket harks back to the cover of the group's iconic Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and was even styled with a drum-shaped bag on the runway. It's traced with lustrous silk-blend rope and fully lined for longevity.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take a further size up (For small to size items)
- This jacket is intended for a boxy fit
- Supple, non-stretchy suede
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Sand leather
- Buttoned epaulettes, front zipped pockets, beige rope trims, fully lined
- Two-way zip fastening
- 100% leather (calf); trim: 95% silk, 5% elastane; buttons: 100% horn (buffalo); lining: 100% Tencel
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.