BAUME & MERCIER
Classima Automatic Open Balance 42mm Stainless Steel and Alligator Watch, Ref. No. MOA10524
For almost two centuries, Baume & Mercier have crafted timepieces to the highest Swiss standards – and now you can see even more for yourself. This polished stainless steel 'Classima' timepiece is powered by a Sellita SW200 BV automatic movement, whose balance wheel and escapement you can watch ticking away through a window at 12 o'clock, four times a second. The embossed stripes of the dial and dark-brown alligator strap give it a timeless, versatile look that’ll work equally well with a suit or jeans.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Wear it with: Loro Piana Shirt, De Petrillo Trousers, Taschen Book, Tod's Driving Shoes.
-Swiss-made calibre Sellita SW200 BV automatic movement with 38-hour power reserve
- 26 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Open balance and escapement
- Opaline silver dial
- Blued-steel hands, rhodium-plated Roman numerals
- Polished stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Folding clasp-fastening dark-brown alligator strap
- Case diameter: 42mm; case thickness: 9.03mm; lug width: 22mm
- Water resistance: 5 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: MOA10524
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.