Cotton-Canvas and Full-Grain Leather Briefcase
Bennett Winch's briefcase has been handmade in England from the brand's signature 24oz bonded cotton-canvas that's not only hard-wearing but waterproof, too so it'll keep your paperwork dry even on the drizzliest of commutes. It's trimmed with vegetable-tanned leather and features a multitude of pockets inside and out, including a padded one for your laptop, as well as pen slots. Note the back panel - it's designed to slip over your suitcase handle so it's ideal for those who travel often. Shown here with Officine Generale duit jacket, Officine Generale trousers, Bellerose sweater, Mr P. shoes.
- Handle Length: 8cm / 3.1in
- Height: 28.5cm / 11.2in
- Width: 43cm / 16.9in
- Olive cotton-canvas, tan full-grain leather
- Top handle, detachable webbing shoulder strap, leather suitcase strap
- Back zipped pocket, brass hardware
- Internal slip pockets, snap-fastening laptop sleeve
- Two-way zip and flap fastening
- Comes with dust bag
- This bag has a capacity of approximately 14 litres
- Made in England
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.