The Mini Wild Garden Sterling Silver Signet Ring
Bleue Burnham maintains a committed stance to environmental sustainability, crafting its jewellery from recycled materials wherever possible. This signet ring is cast from re-purposed sterling silver, manipulated to create a rugged textured face and shaped into a classic ovular form to mirror heirloom styles. A keen eye will note the floral motif etched into the side.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Sterling silver
- Comes in a pouch
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.