Turmeric Engraved Sterling Silver Signet Ring
Mr Bleue Burnham's moodboard is always full of flowers and pictures of gardens - they inspire so many of his designs, like this 'Turmeric' signet ring. It's been handcrafted in London from recycled sterling silver and laser-engraved with the plant, as well as its optimal growing conditions.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Sterling silver
- Comes in a pouch
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- MR PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.