The Stem 9-Karat Gold Ring
Nature informs so many of Bleue Burnham's designs - this ring is purposely uneven and textured to resemble a flower stem. It's been made in the UK from 9-karat recycled gold and has a thin 3mm band that works well stacked with similar styles.
- French sizing
- follow our simple guide to make sure yours fits:
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- 9-karat recycled gold
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- MR PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.