BLUE BLUE JAPAN
Sashiko Cotton Henley T-Shirt
The micro-stitches that texture Blue Blue Japan's Henley T-shirt are a sashiko technique - first developed during the Edo period, it strengthens the fabric while adding subtle decoration. It's tailored from cotton, which is naturally dyed for a soft handle.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This shirt is cut for a boxy fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Black cotton
- Chest patch pocket, side slits
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.