Along with intrecciato leather, the triangle emblem is one of Bottega Veneta's key house codes. With the silhouette of a negative of the shape, this ring is cast from gold-plated sterling silver and polished to a high shine. It comes in a presentation box so will make a great gift for fans of the label.
- Japanese sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Gold-plated sterling silver
- Comes in dust bag and presentation box
- This piece is made using precious materials and therefore should be treated with care. Surface scratches and marks are normal through wear and time, but please store items separately and clean regularly to ensure top condition
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.