Striped Linen Shirt
It wasn't long after Charvet opened its doors back in 1838 that it became renowned for its quality shirts. This striped one has been cut in France from lightweight, naturally cooling linen and fastens with lustrous mother-of-pearl buttons. Dress it up with a blazer, or leave it untucked for a more casual look.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This shirt is intended for a regular cut and is slightly long in length
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an EU 39 (UK/US 15.5)
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Blue and white linen
- Button fastenings
- 100% linen
- Machine wash
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.