Globe Spinner 76cm Suitcase
The sturdiness of FPM Milano's 'Globe Spinner' suitcase is evident as soon as you see it. Add to that the fact it was conceived by architect and industrial designer Mr Jean-Marie Massaud and you know it'll prove a durable choice. It is moulded from high-strength polycarbonate and finished with Japanese-made wheels, designed for swift, silent movement. Use the inner straps and multiple compartments to keep your packing organised on longer trips. Shown here with John Lobb sneakers, Loro Piana sweater, TOM FORD jacket, Berluti jeans.
- This item's measurements are:
- Handle Length: 20cm / 7.9in
- Height: 76cm / 29.9in
- Width: 43cm / 16.9in
- Black polycarbonate
- Top and side handles, telescopic handle
- Designer emblem, four wheels
- Two webbing straps, four zipped pockets
- Fully lined in black shell
- Combination lock fastening
- Weighs approximately 5.4kg/ 11.88lbs
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.