Portugieser Yacht Club Automatic Chronograph 44.6mm 18-Karat Red Gold and Stainless Steel Watch, Ref. No. IW390703
IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN's 'Portugieser Yacht Club' watch has been engineered in Switzerland with the same technical ingenuity and accuracy as marine chronometers used at sea. Built with a polished 18-karat gold and stainless steel case, it's powered by a calibre 89361 automatic chronograph movement that has a flyback function and totaliser at 12 o'clock showing the elapsed minutes and hours.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches.
- Swiss-made calibre 89361 automatic chronograph movement with 68-hour power reserve
- 38 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands and second subdial
- Date display
- Chronograph: 12-hour and 60-minute combined subdial, sweep second hand, with flyback function
- Silver-plated dial
- Luminescent gold hands, numerals and indices
- Stainless steel case
- 18-karat red gold bezel
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Folding clasp-fastening 18-karat red gold and stainless steel bracelet strap
- Case diameter: 44.6mm; case thickness: 14.4mm; lug width: 22mm
- Water resistance: 6 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: IW390703
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.