Convertible Logo-Print Quilted Shell Down Jacket
Japanese brand Nanga takes its name from Nanga Parbat, a Himalayan mountain renowned for its dangerous conditions and creates collections that are built to withstand them. Imbued with all of the brand's technical knowledge, this jacket is made from navy shell and padded with insulating down. The sleeves are removable so you can style it as a gilet if you get a little warm while you're hiking.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Japanese sizing; take one size larger than normal
- This jacket is designed for a regular cut
- Intended to be worn multiple ways
- Detachable sleeves
- Quilted, non-stretchy fabric
- S/M/L sizing
- Navy shell
- Detachable sleeves, elasticated cuffs, designer emblem, chest patch pocket, two zipped front pockets
- Snap fastenings
- 100% nylon; filling: 90% down, 10% feathers (Duck)
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.