Printed Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
- XXL (sold out)
Off-White designer Mr Virgil Abloh spent much of his youth on a board, and his pieces often reference the New York skate scene he grew up in. Cut from substantial cotton-jersey, this T-shirt has long sleeves stamped with the brand's trademark diagonal stripes. The 'Golden Ratio' graphic at the chest is scaled up on the back.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- Take the next size up if you wish to achieve an oversized fit
- This T-shirt is intended for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Multicoloured cotton-jersey
- Crew neck, ribbed trims
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.