Marine Suede Shirt Jacket
Colour: Army green
Officine Generale's Mr Pierre Mahéo told us he loves olive and khaki tones, since they remind him of his father and growing up in Brittany. Designed with a streamlining covered placket, this lightweight 'Marine' shirt jacket is cut from supple suede and fully lined so that it layers easily. Shown here with Folk trousers, AMI T-shirt, Common Projects sneakers.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit
- Supple, non-stretchy suede
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Olive suede
- Buttoned cuffs and two chest flap pockets, internal pocket, fully lined
- Button fastenings
- 100% suede (sheep); lining: 53% acetate, 47% viscose
- Specialist clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.