Quilted Recycled Nylon-Ripstop Down Jacket
Snow Peak founder, expert mountaineer Yukio Yamai, designs for versatility and practicality. Cut to allow layers underneath, this quilted jacket has been made in Japan from lightweight, water-repellent recycled nylon-ripstop and packed with insulating down. The high funnel neck and drawstring hem help lock in warmth.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit across the shoulders
- Intended for a relaxed fit with a thick lining for a close internal fit
- Drawstring hem for a flexible fit
- Quilted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black recycled nylon-ripstop
- Funnel neck, ribbed cuffs, two front snap-fastening flap pockets, drawstring hem, two internal pockets, fully lined
- Two-way zip and snap fastenings
- 100% recycled nylon; filling: 80% down, 20% feathers (Duck); trim: 90% polyester, 9% nylon, 1% spandex; lining: 100% polyester
- Hand wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.