Quilted Ripstop-Shell Hooded Down Coat
Snow Peak's coat is made from weather-resistant ripstop-shell that comes from repurposed tents, then quilted and padded with a lightweight recycled down fill for insulation - the feathers are provided by the Green Down Project. Practicality is key for the brand, so it's equipped with a roomy hood, drawstring hem to trap warmth and numerous pockets for stowing your essentials.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Intended for a loose fit with a thick lining for a close internal fit
- Drawcord hem
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Black ripstop-shell
- Drawstring hood and hem, funnel neck, elasticated cuffs, two front flap and two zipped pockets, ribbed trims, internal slip pockets and drawstring
- Two-way zip and snap fastenings
- 100% polyamide; filling: 80% recycled down, 20% recycled feathers; trim: 90% polyester, 9% polyamide, 1% elastane; lining: 100% polyester
- Hand wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.