ANDERSON & SHEPPARD
Camp-Collar Wool-Flannel Chore Jacket
Anderson & Sheppard's chore jacket is modelled on the classic French worker style - a utility garment originally worn by engineers and railway labourers in the late 1800s. It's been made in Italy from wool-flannel and has practical patch pockets at the front.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a slightly loose fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy wool-flannel
- Camp collar, button-fastening cuffs and chest patch pocket, two front patch pockets, two internal zipped pockets
- Button fastenings
- 100% wool
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.