+ Suzanne Koller Aland Striped Cotton-Poplin Shirt
Stylist and fashion director Suzanne Koller is a long-term collaborator of A.P.C.'s - her initials are subtly embroidered on this 'Aland' shirt in muted beige threads. Cut from crisp cotton-poplin, it's patterned with neat pinstripes and has a patch pocket affixed to the chest.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit across the shoulders
- This shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Taupe, green and white cotton-poplin
- Classic collar, buttoned cuffs, chest patch pocket
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Designer colour: Bae Taupe
- Mother-of-pearl: Madagascar
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.