Jimmy Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
- XS (low stock)
- XL (only one left)
Mr Jean Touitou founded A.P.C. during the height of '80s excess in Paris. "It was such a drama for me to get a normal pair of jeans and a nicely proportioned sweater that I decided I had to do it myself", he said, and the same goes for this humble plain white tee. 'Jimmy' is cut from soft cotton-jersey and has a ribbed neckline so that it keeps its shape. Shown here with A.P.C. shirt, A.P.C. jacket, Acne Studios trousers, Converse sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This regular cut T-shirt is designed for a comfortable fit
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- White cotton-jersey
- Ribbed crew neck
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.