Billionaire Boys Club
Logo-Print Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
- XS (low stock)
- XXL (only one left)
Exploration of the universe is at the heart of Billionaire Boys Club – NASA astronaut Mr Leland Melvin famously took one of the label's tees to the International Space Station in 2009. This tee is made from cotton-jersey and features the label's galactic-themed artwork down the sleeves and at the back.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- ThisT-shirt is intended for a slightly loose fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Beige and red cotton-jersey
- Crew neck, designer emblem, chest patch pocket, ribbed trims
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.