MBII White Blue 43mm Stainless Steel and Leather Watch, Ref. MBII-WH/BL/R
Bremont's 'MBII', or 'Martin Baker II', watch is created in collaboration with the eponymous British ejector-seat company, who have been responsible for saving the lives of over 7,000 military pilots. It features a distinctive knurled effect on the aluminium barrel inspired by the components on ejection seats, while the looped second hand design is a direct reference to the grab-handle that propels pilots at a compressive g-force of over 12 G. Put through the same intensive testing schedule applied to flight equipment, including vibration, temperature and salt fog endurance, this sturdy timepiece has a durable 100m water-resistant case and is powered by an automatic chronometer movement.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- Modified Swiss-made calibre BE-36AE automatic movement, with 38-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Anti-magnetic Faraday cage, patented anti-shock movement mount
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Day-date window
- White dial
- Super-LumiNova®-coated hands and markers
- Hardened stainless steel case with blue anodised aluminium case barrel
- Internal bidirectional bezel
- Crown for day, date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Crown for bezel with Roto-Click technology
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Pin buckle-fastening black leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 43mm; case thickness: 13.5mm; lug width: 22mm
- COSC-certified chronometer
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation case with strap-changing tool
- Reference: MBII-WH/BL/R
Movement - Modified calibre 11 1/2" BE-36AE automatic chronometer, with 38-hour power reserve - 25 jewels, glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28,800 bph - Anti-magnetic Faraday cage, patented anti-shock movement mount #Functions - Hour, minute, second hands, date window #Dial - White dial, Super-LumiNova®-coated hands and markers #Case - Hardened stainless steel case - Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding, bezel crown - Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal lens - Buckle-fastening black leather strap #Specifications - Case diameter: 43mm; case thickness: 22mm - COSC-certified chronometer - Water resistance: 10 bar - Comes in a presentation case with strap-changing tool - Manufactured in the UKLeather 70%, Stainless Steel 30%
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.