Checked Cotton-Poplin Shirt
Colour: Light blue
Charvet was the first shirtmaker to open its own shop back in 1838, so it's safe to say they're authentic tailoring experts. This shirt is cut from lightweight cotton-poplin and printed with a micro-grid check that looks solid from far away. It comes with removable collar stays and fastens with mother-of-pearl buttons - both markers of true quality.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an EU 39 (UK/US 15.5)
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Sky-blue, navy and white cotton-poplin
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.