Cotton and Wool-Blend Flannel Shirt
Parisian house Charvet has been tailoring some of the world's finest shirts since the mid-19th century. Made in its small workshop, this one is cut from cotton and wool-blend flannel that's gently brushed for a soft and lightly textured handle. It's set with a spread collar, barrel cuffs and polished mother-of-pearl buttons. Shown here with Canali trousers, Thom Sweeney cardigan, John Lobb shoes.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This shirt is designed for a loose fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an EU 39 (UK/US 15.5)
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Light-blue cotton and wool-blend flannel
- Spread collar with removable stays, buttoned cuffs
- Button fastenings
- 83% cotton, 17% wool
- Machine wash
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.