Dries Van Noten
Floral-Print Matte-Satin Shirt
- IT 44 (only one left)
- IT 46 (sold out)
- IT 48
- IT 50 (low stock)
- IT 52
- IT 54 (low stock)
Mr Dries Van Noten's expansive garden surrounding his 1840s neo-Classical home near Antwerp has been a major source of inspiration for years - the label's floral prints are created using flowers he's hand-picked and photographed. This lightweight matte-satin shirt features an array of dahlias in deep red and plum shades.
Please note, shipping restrictions apply.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger than his normal size to achieve a looser fit
- This shirt is designed for a relaxed fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a IT 48
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured matte-satin
- Button fastenings
- 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Mother-of-pearl: Indonesia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.