Nihon Menpu Slim-Fit Selvedge Jeans
EDWIN's jeans have been made by the Nihon Menpu mill in Ibara, Okayama - a town renowned for its denim. They're cut from a 13.5-ounce rigid fabric for slim fit through the leg. Cuff your hems to reveal the rainbow selvedge.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Relaxed slim cut, mid-rise style
- Size 30W 32L jeans have a hem width of approximately 6.7”/ 17cm
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 30W 32L
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Dark-blue selvedge denim
- Belt loops, five pockets, faded, whiskered
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.