Slim-Fit Selvedge Jeans
EDWIN works with different ateliers across Japan, each expert in their field. These jeans have been made by the Kaihara mill in Fukuyama, Hiroshima, which uses vintage shuttle looms for the most authentic result. They're cut from 12.5.oz cotton-denim that's woven with a little stretch for comfort and resistance. Turn up the hems to see its selvedge.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- Slim cut, mid-rise style
- Size 32W 32L jeans have a hem width of approximately 6.3" 16cm
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 32W 32L
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Blue selvedge denim
- Belt loops, five pockets
- Button and zip fastening
- 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane
- Machine wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.