Randwick Slim-Fit Herringbone Linen and Silk-Blend Tuxedo Jacket
Founded on London's Jermyn Street, Favourbrook's suiting is designed to feel classic yet never stuffy. This 'Randwick' tuxedo jacket is an understated, refined choice for your next formal event. It's tailored from herringbone linen and silk-blend with peak lapels - notice how the notches sit higher up for a broadening effect - and double vents to avoid creasing. The functioning button cuffs and single button close are neat and refined.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Tailored for a slim fit
- Slightly short in the sleeves
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a UK 38
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Ivory herringbone linen and silk-blend
- Peak lapels, functioning buttoned cuffs, double vent, three internal pockets, fully lined
- One button fastening
- 56% linen, 44% silk
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.