H6 64cm Polycarbonate Suitcase
Horizn Studios' 'H6' suitcase has two internal dividers so you can arrange your belongings accordingly - a handy feature if your trip involves both business and pleasure. This 64cm style is made from aerospace-grade polycarbonate that's lightweight, flexible and incredibly tough, and fitted with a TSA-approved combination lock to secure the two-way zip. The four 360-degree spinning wheels are engineered by specialists in Japan and designed to move smoothly over any surface. Shown here with Officine Generale trousers, Officine Generale T-shirt, A.P.C. jacket, Common Projects sneakers.
- Handle Length: 22cm / 8.7in
- Height: 59cm / 23.2in
- Width: 44cm / 17.3in
- Dark-olive polycarbonate
- Top and side handles, telescopic handle
- Designer emblem, removable charging dock, four wheels
- Two internal dividers, two buckled straps, laundry bag, compression pad
- Fully lined
- Two-way zip fastening, TSA-approved combination padlock
- Weighs approximately 8.5lbs/ 3.9kg
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.