Portugieser Yacht Club Automatic Chronograph 44.6mm Stainless Steel Watch, Ref. No. IW390701
The 'Yacht Club' edition of IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN's most recognisable style, the 'Portugieser', features design elements that point directly to its maritime heritage. Inspired by classic pocket watches and marine chronometers, this Swiss-made stainless steel reference is engineered with a calibre 89361 automatic chronograph movement that has flyback functionality and shows the elapsed minutes and hours in a single totaliser at 12 o'clock. It's water-resistant up to six bars and has an impressive 68-hour power reserve.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches.
- Swiss-made calibre 89361 automatic chronograph movement with 68-hour power reserve
- 38 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands and second subdial
- Date display
- Chronograph: 12-hour and 60-minute combined subdial, sweep second hand, with flyback function
- Blue dial
- Luminescent silver-tone hands, numerals and indices
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Folding clasp-fastening polished and brushed stainless steel bracelet
- Case diameter: 44.6mm; case thickness: 14.4mm; lug width: 22mm
- Water resistance: 6 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: IW390701
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.