1992 Two-Tone Cotton-Jersey Hoodie
John Elliott's '1992' hoodie is designed with dropped shoulders and a boxy silhouette, as was de rigueur during its namesake decade. It's made from loopback cotton-jersey and is specially dyed then washed to create its two-tone look.
- Fits true to size
- This hoodie is designed for a boxy fit
- Dropped shoulder seam
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model takes a S but is wearing a M to achieve an oversized fit
- Model measures: (S, IT 46, UK/US 36) chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Tonal-grey loopback cotton-jersey
- Drawstring hood, front pouch pocket, ribbed trims
- 100% cotton; trim: 97% cotton, 3% polyurethane
- Machine wash
- Designer colour: Clay
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.