Oxford Wool-Tweed Waistcoat
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. The Kingsman films continually reference Britain's sartorial heritage, so it's only right that this collection does, too. Inspired by the Duke of Oxford's attire in The King's Man, this tweed waistcoat comes in earthy tones and has a rugged texture. The classic satin back features an adjustable strap so you can perfect the fit.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- This waistcoat is tailored for a slim fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured wool-tweed
- Front welt pockets, satin back panel, adjustable back tab
- Button fastenings
- 100% wool; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.