+ Eastpak Padded Pak'r Logo-Detailed Satin and Nylon Backpack
Neighborhood's Mr Shinsuke Takizawa has teamed up with Eastpak to create a line of streetwear accessories inspired by rebellious countercultures. This black satin and nylon 'Padded Pak'r' backpack is embroidered with 'The Filth and the Fury' - a phrase the Daily Mirror used to describe an interview with the Sex Pistols back in 1976. It has adjustable straps for comfort and a padded sleeve for a tablet or laptop.
This item's measurements are:
- Handle Length - 9cm / 3.5in
- Height - 41cm / 16.1in
- Width - 30cm / 11.8in
- Black satin and nylon
- Top handle, two adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Front zipped pocket, designer emblems, branded yellow trims
- Internal padded laptop sleeve
- Two-way zip fastening
- Comes with a dust bag
- This bag has a capacity of approximately 22 litres
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.