Navy Tapered Wool-Blend Seersucker Drawstring Trousers
Picking the best fabrics is Mr Pierre Mahéo's raison d'être when designing for Officine Generale. He selected Italian wool-blend seersucker to tailor these trousers; the puckered texture gives them a lightweight handle while adding depth to the navy shade. They're cut with tapered legs and have a drawstring waistband and cuffed hems, hitting the mark between sharp and relaxed. Dress them down for weekend strolls or smarten them up with the matching jacket for business-casual days. Shown here with Officine Generale T-shirt, Aspesi jacket, Acne Studios sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Tapered leg, low-crotch style
- These trousers are adjustable at the waist
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy wool-blend seersucker
- Elasticated drawstring waistband, four pockets, cuffed hems
- Hook and zip fastening
- 98% wool, 2% polyurethane; pocket lining: 100% cotton
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.