Danbury Striped Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
- S (sold out)
- XL (sold out)
- XXL (sold out)
Mr Oliver Spencer started his career selling vintage clothing at Portobello Market in the '90s, and his designs echo that same sense of nostalgia. This 'Danbury' T-shirt is cut from soft cotton-jersey with a retro ringer neck to match the 'envelope' flap on the chest pocket. Shown here with Aspesi blazer, Universal Works trousers, Converse sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This T-shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Forest-green and ivory cotton-jersey
- Crew neck, chest patch pocket
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.