The North Face
1996 Retro Nuptse Camouflage-Print Quilted Shell and Ripstop Hooded Down Jacket
This version of the The North Face's 'Nuptse' jacket comes straight from the '90s archives. It's made from ripstop and shell printed with a camouflage pattern and filled with lightweight down to insulate well, whether you're on the commute or the slopes. The discreet packable hood is another practical touch.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Take the next size up if you wish to achieve a looser fit for layering
- This regular cut jacket is designed for a comfortable fit
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Tonal-green and brown ripstop, black shell
- Packable drawstring hood, funnel neck, Velcro®-fastening cuffs, designer emblems, two front zipped pockets, drawstring hem, internal pocket, fully lined
- Zip fastening
- 100% polyester; trim: 100% nylon; filling: 90% down, 10% feathers (goose)
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.